07 March 2011

It's Monday!!!!

I love Mondays and Tuesdays, they are the busiest time of the week for me and today has been no different, even the the neurologist told me  "you must pace yourself", fat chance, when I'm in work, I'm in work and things have to be done, oh! well maybe next year when I hope to retire.

  Enough of rubbish things, back to nice things, like making cards lol.  I have made this card in what I call the old A5 sixe 175x254, it's a perfect size I think, but I haven't been able to get envelopes so I made my own to match.  The colours on the card are a few shades paler, but had the evening light to contend with.

 I based the design on katstamps.com January sketch
The digi stamp is Bugaboo, check paper is by AJ Roberts and the spotty paper, flower and cupcake is by Summer Driggs, I changed the colour of the cupcake to match the envelope and made a border for the flap of the envelope.  I have just noticede that I didn't add a ribbon duh!.     I added a frame for effect, not sure if it detracts from the card and envy, although maybe that's a good idea.

3 comments:

massofhair said...

Fabulous fun card and envelope, very clever use of different textures and colours.
Take care of yourself and don't work too hard:-)

Pauline said...

Lovely card, and the ennvelope is fab.

Sue said...

Great card and envelope. I love the image, she's great. Sue.x