03 July 2011

Color Challenge – cdaccc27

I have entered the card in a challenge at Crafters Digital Arts Center, the Freebie challenge using a digi stamp by Dowdy Doodles and using purple and yellow, I have used a Meljens Designs sketch, asstd digi papers, sorry no reference saved at the time, and a butterfly again not saved by name, all worked in PS, .
I am also entering the sketch challenge at Meljens Designs, I don't usually enter more than one challenge, hope I have it right for both blogs.

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Faith this is just beautiful, I love the image, :) gorgeous :) x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is pretty , i love the lemon and lilac colour combo . What a delightful image
Lisa x

Anita said...

Beautiful card. I love that color combo and the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, love the colors for the other challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

Vicky Hayes said...

A potted heart plant! How cute is that?!

Sprytebyrd said...

Awesome card, great take on our sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments