16 July 2011

One of the winning stamps

As you could tell I was thrilled to be a winner on the challenge and I promised to make a card with one of the stamps, well here it is, Strawberry Bear from Dowdy Doodles. I love him.  I have used PS to colour him and also used Bette Duganitz Strawberry Sue papers.  I was in two minds whether to use Beary or Berry in the end I used Beary, 'cause he's a bear! lol  I've Stickled his coller and all the strawberries on the background

I am going to enter the following challenges

 http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/ Summer
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Long Hot Summer
http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/ Birthday

11 comments:

Dowdy Doodles said...

Faith, he is adorable!! I love the papers you chose to go with the digi and the coloring is perfect! Thanks for sharing your card creation with me! Love It!!

Marlou McAlees said...

Looooove this so much Faith I love strawberries and gingham, this is just beautiful xx

lis-m said...

Great card... strawberries do really mean summer to me.. I love them..
Thanks for joining us over at polkadoodles this week
Hugs xx

ahlers5 said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at
Wags 'n Whiskers this week.
Diane

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Faith
Beryl x

Audrey said...

What a beautiful summer card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Colette said...

Pretty summery card, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. he is cute .. and i love the beary sentiment and gorgeous matching berry papers
Lisa x

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

This is such an adorable summercard! I love how your DPs work with the image. Thanks for joining, and good luck, in the Fussy and Fancy challenge. Hugas from Lisbeth

Diane said...

Strawberry's always convey Summer, Faith so thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy!
Diane x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

What a sweet card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.