06 December 2011

Early morning

Hi I am at the computer early for me, just 8am, couldn't sleep any more, I am leave and this is my normal time to be in work - at the computer LOL  Anyway, here is my post for today.

One of my SIL rang at 9.45 the other night to tell me that a neighbour of ours was celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary the next day, Oh! no I didn't have anything ready, so had a look back at cards I had done, I found one where the inside and verse was suitable, but not the front, so as it was late had a look at my cutting files and found a cutting file heart from Cards by Bird, I added a 60 on top of the heart, cut it out of silver card, printed their names on the front of the card and added the heart, a litttle ribbon and done, posted through their door at 6.30 in the morning, one pleased couple thankfully. The picture isn't good as it WAS late taking it.


6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is super hun, love the classic simplicity, it is so elegant. The happy couple will love it. Hugs Sxx

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely card with that delicate cut-out ornament Faith! Vx

Lisa Jane said...

oh that heart is gorgeous .. i love it
Lisa x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi faith, what a beauty ,,love the gorgeous silver cut ot a very classy card indeed.

Marie

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous heart Faith, the text is so expertly done, well done a brilliant card, Gay xxx

Aileen said...

Lovely card for the occasion. x