07 May 2012

Baby Bottle

A free SVG file from Krewella Creations, had me make this card.  The front of the card was printed with a freebie overlay that I have downloaded in the last week and now can't find, what am I doing? I have so many files and I have sorted them into makers and types and when I go to find them - nowt! aaaaarrrrgggh!  The inside was a dot paper from Pink Petticoat, but I changed the blue slightly to match the outside paper.

Anyway, I printed the card, then used the SVG file, I used Papermania card to cut the teat and top of bottle, I blatantly copied Krewella's card, using another of her free SVG files of Heart round frame, except I had heart bling to put in the centre of the hearts.  I used Gina Jane at DAISIE Stork, Trina Clark's Rocking Horse and moon baby, Eline Pellinkhof's Baby toy bear and building blocks, the verse I found on one of the free verse sites, but changed American football for "rugby ball" 'cause I am in Wales LOL Hope you like it.  I suppose it should have folded differently, but what the heck!



















Couldn't find any challenges to match this, more is the shame.

I've been told by Katina this challenge is still open and I could be elligable, so here goes to

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/anything-goes.html    Anything Goes

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are Brilliant. I love shaped cards .. so cute
Lisa x

Suzie's Card Den said...

This is gorgeous, I saw the post from Krewella the other day was wondering what to do with it. Fantastic.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Faith!! Papertake Weekly is Anything Goes this week - you still have time to enter.
xxx

Holly Young said...

This is adorable Faith. I love the papers you used and your sweet images inside and out really make it stand out!

Crafting With Jack said...

This is lovely, a gorgeous card for a baby boy! Where are you in Wales? I am in North Wales.

Vicky Hayes said...

What a brilliant design Faith! Vicky x

Anonymous said...

hi Faith, once again you have wowed me with your skills ! what an amazing card and fab design. The papers are stunning as are all of the images you have used.

Marie

Sarn said...

This is lovely Faith. Also like your Bugaboo card below.

Sorry to see you've been unwell. Hope you're feeling better now hon.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Unknown said...

Faith how fantastic are these baby cards and I love the inside of the cards too ,what fabulous creations , well done . Enjoy the rest of your weekend Hugs Elaine

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful baby card! I love the triple fold and that darling stork!

Aileen said...

So cute. The baby bottle is brill. x

Linby said...

This is so unusual for a baby card, I LOVE it.
Thanks for your congrats, I am having a lucky year, I've also won a weekend trip to Paris.
Linbyx

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, I love this it's gorgeous, love the way it opens and there is something yummy on each page, xxx