11 December 2013

Birthday Fairy

Hi Everyone, I'm going to be quick again!  Here's a card I did for a work colleague who needed a bit of a lift, so I thought magic, yep! a lot of people would like to know how my mind works LOL.

Anyhow, here it is a digi stamp from Karen's Doodles, I was there a couple of weeks ago and she has opened up again.


 I coloured it in PS following this colour combo by Seeds and added a blue background sky from Magiclands a digikit by Designs by Brigit, I just realised the paper is magic as well as the fairy, so I did know what I was doing after all, even though it was subliminal! oh! this is getting to complicated, I'll get on with the card.  I layered some silver mirror card then added glitter, as you can see some of the places I have added it are quite small, but I have a fine tip applicator which makes it soooooooooooo easy, HERE I wouldn't be without it, I even use it to add my paper to card.


challenge

http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/december-2013-challenge.html  Our theme is always Anything Goes: use glitter, embossing powder, and/or flocking.  

6 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Faith, such a fun image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

When did you take my photo???? Lovely card - I photo so well!!!???? x

Anonymous said...

What a fun fairy Faith! Love it. Gill x

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is fabulous, what a fun, cute fairy.
luv
Debby

Belinda said...

This is just to cute!! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge, hope to see you next month!

Hugs,
Belinda {personal blog ~ Love Stamping}

Anne Temple said...

This is such a cute birthday card and a great image. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.