06 July 2014

Mother birthday card

HI Everyone, another beautiful day here, hope it is with you.

This is a card I did recently and just thought I would pop in and show you.  The photo shows it in it's box I made too.


I used this sketch by
 Fat tastic sketch challenge
 for inspiration


I used the Tonic die Butterfly Ringlet Rest, quite unusual for me to use dies, but I succumbed to buying a couple on offer on C&C a while ago. And since I sorted my room out, a lot easier to get too. 

The basket a cut file, cut on my Cricut, is a favourite of mine by Shirleys Cards, Shirley always has great files and fab freebies on her blog too.  I used more of the flowers, provided in the file, to overfill it. 

DP papers Spring Promise kit by Stella Jane Design.

Title computer generated in PS.



Looking for challenges for this card I came across the news that Digi Haven is closing due to Denise being terminally ill.  I visited Digi Haven frequently, I was a follower and did enter challenges when I could.  The best thing for me was that Denise was a digi lover with a challenge that was all about digi. She will leave a big gap. My prayers go out to her.

3 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Looks lovely Faith. I had forgotten all about that basket, must use it again. Pretty die too, looks really effective.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so pretty Faith and I love your use of the dies! How sad to hear the news about Denise. Vicky x

Bonnie said...

Love this basket of flowers! I'll bet your mum loved it! It's so sad about Denise.