09 August 2014

Monkey Business!

Hi Everyone hope you are OK if you have the rain etc. from "Bertha", at the moment we have had nothing but it is clouding over and we expect some issues tomorrow.  Oh! well the summer couldn't last for ever could it?

My card today is a fab fun monkey. I used a ready coloured image for a change then cut out the monkeys and 3D'd them, I also copied a banana from the DP and made them into a group and layered 3 times. I added 3D gloss to the eyes and of course some sparkle with Stickles. The sentiment is also from the set.



















The images and DP's were a freebie in the progressive challenge at Deedee's Digis which I was lucky enough to be eligible for.


Challenges I'm entering
.
The progressive challenge at Deedee's Digis, I was fortunate to be eligible for this set of images and digi papers, which made this card.
http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2014/08/august-digi-of-month-challenge-with.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html  Patterned paper

Thought I would show you our garden this afternoon as hubby was mowing the lawn, it is always such a pleasure for me to see him hard at work and making it beautiful for me LOL. Aw! Bless him.




8 comments:

MaryH said...

Terrific use of the cute digi and I'm loving those digi papers too. Looks like both of these printed super well for you on your printer! Loved that layout that you chose for this little banana grabber. TFS the pictures of your beautiful lawn. It looks very trim & tidy and those gorgeous pots of bright flowers. What a pleasant place it must be to relax. Happy Saturday, and TFS. Hugs

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith OOh what a fabulous garden you have, admirable stripes from Hubby too :D I love your monkey card, you really are a dab hand at manipulating those images, well done it's fabulous!!! Have a great weekend, sitting in your lovely outside space :D Hugs Gay xx

Anonymous said...

Super card again, Faith. However, the garden out shines it this time - absolutely wonderful. lol x

Shirley Young said...

Super card Faith, love the little monkey, he looks a really happy chap. Your garden looks beautiful too, your hubby has done a great job.

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous creation Faith and love how u joined the two images together great idea hugs Judith Deedee DT x

Carol L said...

You've blown me away with your layering skills in using the digi papers and images! Your card is nothing but fun fun fun!!! Thanks for joining us at Deedee's August challenge and we look forward to having you play along next month too!

kReN said...

Love the layout of your card and how you moved the images around. I am glad you are playing along this month at Deedee's Digis. We are happy to see your wonderful talent! I am your newest follower. Come and follow me and see what I've done lately!
kReN, DT
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x