10 February 2015

Another birthday card

Hi Everyone, just popped in to let you see a birthday card I have done for my nephew in law. He's quite subdued, so of course, I had to be my normal loud self with this, to announce his birthday :) All done in PS. I placed everything and added shadows then printed and cut out an extra layer of Dr Digi's Mr Speaker to 3D him, hope you can see the layer in the second photo. I've also included the inside, the first part about the party was from the web.

I'm going to enter a couple of Anything Goes challenges with this card at

Digi Galore
http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/anything-goes-with-that-craft-place.html

My Craft Creations
http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/p/new-challenge.html

Red Brick DP by Digi Dewi
Grey brick by AW
Newspaper by Dawn by Designs
Extra Extra by Penny Springmann





12 comments:

Sue said...

I love your fabulous card Faith,I am sure it will be loved.
Hugs xx

Lynne said...

What a fabulous idea.Love the shadow too it give great effect. Quiet people always make me louder than I usually am lol.
Thank you for kind words on my blog regarding Ruby and her parents. As my daughter always says, you don`t really know your strengths until you have to be strong. They had a couple of wobbles while Ruby was in hostpital but they are fine now thank you.
Lynne xxx

Shirley Young said...

What a fun card Faith. Just about to set off on my hols, will catch up when Iget back. xx

Pamellia said...

Well done Faith! Love the brick wall background and your old gent is fabulous! So much fun! hugs :)

Bonnie said...

What a fun card! Love the headline on the inside!

MaryH said...

It's just fabulous & fun. That shadowing is really something, and added so much to the cute image. Perfect card for a Mr. Shy, and I bet he will just love it! Bonnie's right, the inside is just too funny. TFS & Hugs

Holly Young said...

this is such a great card. I'm really impressed with your shadows! I also really love that brick background. I'll bet your nephew loves it!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, this is cool!! The shadowing is awesome!

Sarn said...

Perfect for a nice subdued card! LOL! xxx

Viv said...

What a great card Faith, it put a smile on my face and I am sure your nephew in law will love it too ;) hugs Viv xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Faith, you have created such a brilliant scene.
Pauline
x

Denise Pustelniak said...

GIGGLE GIGGLE!