15 July 2015

Boy Card

Hi Everyone, I have my new computer, then loaded it with a VERY bad virus. I tried to load a program I have been using for a few years and said yes to my virus checker when it asked if I wanted to download it!!!!!!!!!!  Oh! why didn't I listen to it. I have very nearly bought myself a new hard drive to get rid of it, then thankfully my son suggested another malware cleaner, which eventually got rid of it - I HOPE! I don't think I will ever catch up with everyone, my apologies.

Anyhow, here I am with a card for the Outlawz Freebie Progressive Challenge. I love this image from Jen Leeflang she hasn't a shop but you can see her work HERE. The card was designed and image coloured in Photoshop, I layered it all and 3D'd the boy..


 Papers and elements from a collaborative kit "XY" by Melo and Digi Dewi at Pixel Scrapper

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Of Faith - sorry about your computer problems. They can be so annoying can't they? Glad to see you back. This card is so adorable. Love the image and the papers are just great with it.

Linby said...

Oh boy you have had so many problems with the PC how awful for you. Let's hope you are all ok now. Live this boy card. I need your help with a Boy card! I bought a happy birthday embossing folder after you used one, I've come to use it on a boy card and now realise mine has flowers on the letters. Can you tell me the one you have please?
Linby x

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card Faith. Love all your slightly tilted panels and the patterns are so wonderful for a masculine card. hugs :)

Shirley Young said...

Sounds like it's been a nightmare With your PC Faith, fingers crossed it's sorted now. Love your card, it's a fab image and design.

Jacee said...

What a great 'boy' card Faith, love your design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Bonnie said...

Those computer viruses are nasty business! Hope it's all cleared out and it will be smooth sailing with your new computer! What a great boy here! Love that chalkboard background too!