12 August 2015

Bride & Groom

Hi Everyone, while I was having problems with my 'puter, I decided to try my hand at making cards without it. Oh! boy was that hard!!!! This is one I made. It's an old Docrafts stamp, I have had for many years, when I thought I could enjoy stamping. I even coloured it in watercolour pencils, which turned out OK, seeing as the paper wasn't made for them. perhaps it was OK, because I didn't use much water. Anyhow, I am quite pleased with it, I made a couple of others too, which turned out OK, I'll  blog them as and when, but I am glad I have my 'puter back. I cut the layers with my Tonic rectangle dies.


4 comments:

Sue said...

It is so hard now making cards without our 'putters.I have so much on it and was lost :)
Fabulous card Faith well done you!
Hugs xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Faith, such an elegant card.
Pauline
x

Shirley Young said...

Love the CAS look Faith

Pamellia said...

Wow Faith, this is so beautiful and romantic! I love that went all white, so perfect for a wedding theme! Gorgeous image, and I just love the big bow! hugs :)