26 November 2015

Christmas Cross

Hi Everyone, here is a DT card for Deedee's Digis who is sponsoring a challenge at Crafting by Designs with the theme "Getting Ready For Christmas."

I have had this particular kit "Seasonal Crosses" from Deedee a little while but I haven't used it and I don't know why, it really is lovely and for all year around. I used the sentiment from the Wise Men kit.

The image makes a quick card if you want and I made it quick with a simple embossing background, a navy card layer, some glitter glue and a pearl drop, quick and easy, although I'm happy it's quite effective.








http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/get-ready-for-christmas-november-edition.html Get Ready for Christmas





9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This is absolutely gorgeous hun, love the design and the colours. I have several traditional cards to make for Christmas and this would work a treat. Do you take commissions? Love it. Hugs xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Faith! Love your embossed background and the hint of glitter around your coloured panels. Such a serene holiday card, perfect for the images. hugs :)

Sue said...

A beautiful card Faith,hugs xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful traditional card. The embossed white background is lovely with is image. Pat K xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous card Faith. Love the embossed background - just perfect for the cross!

Jacee said...

So lovely Faith
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Faith, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

Shirley Young said...

So simple but really effective Fsith, I love it..

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Faith! I do love the embossing.