24 October 2016

Scary Witch!

Hi Everyone, the last of my Halloween cards! I think!!

I have used the Witch from
 "Beware Halloween Monsters " from Paulette at Create with TLC get it here
isn't she scary? AND I made her more so with my colouring - hopefully?
I coloured her in PS, added her to Halloween paper, and
sentiment image, again by Paulette.
I fussy cut her out and added her with a wobbly "thingy"
so that when she "cackles" she wobbles. Also when she wobbles it
 looks more so, because of the image underneath.
Shame you can't see the moving result :(
I added pearl drops which I encouraged to run,
 by tapping the corner of the card, so their a bit scary too.
3D gloss was also dripped onto her eyes.
I layered it all onto black paper cut with
Sue Wilson double pierced squares.

showing the wobbly action sticker thingy!



10 comments:

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

First, love the picture showing the "wobbly sticker thing" lol and this is a spooky card! That old lady is pretty scary..

*hope this isnt a duplicate post. I thought I posted a comment and then all of a sudden my page disappeared and I was signed out. So sorry if I posted twice to this card lol. Maybe I didnt. Im not sure if it went thru

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun Halloween card! Your witch is so cool, especially with the wobble action!

Tlc Creations said...

She is definitely very scary. Love the card.
Paulette

Hetty said...

Omh my, such a wonderful card. Great witch and wonderful background paper.

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, she is a bit scary - it's a shame we can't see her wobble.
Pauline
x

Kate said...

Ohhhh, that witch IS scary looking! She makes up for it being on a fun wobble though!!

baileyrosy.com said...

Now why would you go and put a picture of yourself on a card !!!!! No just joking I love this and especially with the wobble its amazing Faith.

Marie

wannabcre8tive said...

Omgosh, she is a scary witch. You have done a great job coloring her.

Linby said...

Blimey she is scary, and that's without the movement LOL! Great card.

NanaConnie said...

Spooky, and doing the layers for creating the wobble is the best. Love that witch! Terrific background dp.