23 June 2017

Baby card

Hi Everyone, my card today was done on a whim, I saw the image and decided to make a card with it, sadly no babies around us at the moment.  I haven't used Elizabeth's Dulemba's images for ages and they deserve a post.

This is another of my scheduled posts, as I can't find a reason for the random non access to the design area of my blog and DT blogs. So when I can access my blog dashboard I keep it open all day, so that any project I may do, I can make a post with it. Anyhow on to my card.
coloured digitally in PS
sentiment - Create with TLC
dps - The Lovely Studio used to be Pink Petticoat
ribbon - Dovecraft
3D gloss on eyes and pin
Sue Wilson square Noble dies




12 comments:

Borqna said...

What a beautiful card!
Bravo!
Good luck!

Mia said...

Oh, such a cute card!

Shirley Young said...

That's so sweet Faith, really lovely xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Faith, lovely pastel colours and great sentiment.
Pauline -
Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

Aww what a sweet little baby card Faith, love the soft pretty papers too ;) Viv xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Faith, this is just precious! Love the background "quilt." :-D

Carol L said...

Elizabeth has some very cute digital images, and this card you made is just as sweet as can be! Wonderful coloring too!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Hetty said...

Aww how cute, such a great baby card. Lovely image
and super sentiment.

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is so adorable. I love it.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Oh, my! This is just adorable! And isn't it the truth! Babies rule!!! Hahaha Super cute image!
Hugs!
Darcy

Bonnie said...

An adorable baby card! So true!